Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Breakdown

The result is out, victory is not ours. InsyaAllah, there is hikmah behind it. Learn, and keep fighting!!

My call for the month ended uneventful last Sunday. Yet the postcall morning was eventful enough. My red hot buddy refused to start!!! I had to call Suzuki Assist, and they sent a tow truck to bring my car to the service centre as there was no technician available. I went back home with my brother, fetch mak and ayah to Balik Pulau and came back home, feeling extraordinary tired.

The next day I decided to ride my scooter back to the service centre. Allahuakbar, my red cute scooter  brokedown once I reached Bukit Minyak area. Okay...my car battery needed to be replaced, and my scooter battery and plug also needed to be replaced. This is what we call as dugaan Ramadhan. The whole day, I was occupied with either my car or my scooter. Everything settled only after iftar. Thanks to my abang long for spending time for me. Then at night my housemate and I went for some groceries shopping...

The original entry that I wrote earlier was more fruitful with reflections but somehow I lost it. 

Last but not least, remember that everything in this world is only temporary, including our problems :)

No comments:

Post a Comment