Tuesday, April 08, 2014

I'm Back

Alhamdulillah, back to clinic. Many patients, different attitudes. Yet at least I do not have to think about oncalls.

It has been a while since I last felt the fruitful feelings. Last weekend was quite fruitful. I spent one whole Saturday with my parents, trying to sort things out. Hope that everything will go well. Our mission is to get everything ready by next year.

Sunday was another event. Health service to all women in the Women gathering. Really glad to meet all these people.YB Zailah's speech was magnificent. It was too amazing how she could talk and talk (a good speech, to be precised) without having lost of idea. She went to Pahang and Terengganu the day before, and continued her journey to Penang the next day. Impressive.

That afternoon, a meeting was cancelled, so I headed home straight away and finished my laundry. Such a good weekend, looking for another one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment