Tuesday, October 06, 2009

KILLED BY SILENCE

First day of the week...memang rasa penat lebih sikit.Sengaja stayed lama sikit in reading room untuk maximise masa study.Alhamdulillah,had three tutorials today,including one with a ''mean'' tutor.It's okay, I'll take it as a learning process,making me tough in Obs and gynae.


Causes of post partum haemorrhage:
1.tone
2.thrombin
3.trauma
4.tissue


Management of miscarriage:
1.Conservative - just wait and see,90% success rate by 6-8 weeks,fetal tissue is evacuated naturally.
2.Medical - give prostaglandins [misoprostol]
3.Surgical -ERPC or D&C


How do you classify masses?
1.Neoplastic
2.Inflammatory
3.Infection
4.Trauma
5.Congenital


***Final year project tak siap lagi...masih data analysis!!!Need to sort out at least by this weekend.***
_________________________________________________________________
Kadang-kala terasa penat memikirkan masalah orang lain...sedangkan masalah sendiri pun belum berjaya diselesaikan...


I made a big mistake for being silence regarding matters in my family back home...and now I am not going to remain silence to preserve my family here...May Allah guide me and make me stronger by days...

No comments:

Post a Comment