Saturday, July 24, 2010

100th ENTRY



I dedicate my 100th entry of this journal for those bloggers who have been inspiring me and those who have passed away, leaving priceless entries in their blogs.


I started writing in a blog which I called online journal when I read some very inspiring stories from my journal sifu, RB.That was four years ago. My original blog still exists but remains confidential. At first, I made it available to public but with a name not known to other people. I wasn't ready to let people know me through my writings, until last year, when something difficult happened, I decided to set up a new blog with my own identity, because from it I found some strength, hence the name, FOR THE BRAVE.


I still keep all the previous journal of my sifu in pdf file. I love reading them. My sifu even moved to another webblog with his own domain but nowadays I rarely read his entry. He has became someone important and thus his writings swayed a little bit from the inspiring part. Yet he still remains my favourite blogger.


From RB's journal I got to know Raden Galoh, almarhumah - al-Fatihah for her. Even though I did not know her in person, I have been following her journal since four years ago and have been inspired by her strong will to fight the breast cancer. She went back to Him on the 19th July 2010.I only knew about her when I read Not The Primrose Path this morning. May she rest in peace.


Four years back, when I started to know geng jurnal, I came across a blog, written by a woman in her thirties. She mentioned about having symptoms of heart failure, and a few days later when I returned to her blog, all I saw was condolences from readers on her death. I wish I could get to know her earlier.


Two years ago, another man returned to rahmatullah after  a battle with gastric carcinoma. He passed away in UK and his wife was the one who wrote his journey in her blog. He was in his thirties as well.Gone on his birthday.Al-Fatihah to both of them too.


Last year, around this time, when I faced the difficulties, I found courage from writing. Sometimes, sadness, anger, happiness, disappointment and giving up could be handled through writing. I do not spell out everything but even the thought of writing out already made me calm.I hope I will help people and myself with my writings.


My prayer for YB, who fell off his bike yesterday on his way home from work, as he was trying to avoid a dog crossing the motorway.What a naughty doggie!  Alhamdulillah, he wasn't injured that badly, just bruises, scratches and bleeding here and there.His bike is still working well. He text me last night, asking for mak and ayah but they were already asleep and I told him to wait till this morning. So after having breakfast, mak made the phone call. You know, at times when we were sick, we'd like to get our parents to comfort us even only by their voices! Get well soon, YB, insyaAllah you'll be more careful the next time.


And my broadband is running slowly today after a tough hit last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment