Friday, February 05, 2010

RAIN

I realized lately that I enjoyed being in the rain. It was raining moderately and windy when we headed back to Cork several hours ago. Although we were all wet and cold, I still love the rain. Felt calm and tranquilizing. We waited for about 15 minutes under the rain, along the highway for the bus, just like some lost people, waiting to be picked up. That’s okay, at least there were two of us. Strength in numbers. Thank God, we’ve finished our surgical rotation with uncountable holes.

Arrived at home, I saw a letter on my desk. It was actually a card. I knew it and I knew the sender. Felt really ---speechless and immediately missing them. Going to call them tonight but have to wait for a few more days before releasing the content of the envelope – pink!

Speaking of a few days, I really need to be good in the next few days. The day is coming when I should really grow up in every aspect. There are still many things that I have not accomplished at this age. Don’t know if I could make a living for the next few years. Only He knows what is best for me.

I don’t know who am I hiding from or why am I hiding, but I just stay invisible with my online pals for the past 2 months…

Illuminati

The most sensitive word. Been reading comments about the influence of freemason in the latest anugerah juara lagu. People said the concept used in that competition was based on the illuminati thing. Checkerboard stage, pyramid-shaped lights, one eye symbol, lady in red, etc. The director is a Muslim but obviously he didn’t realized of all these. Then, another comment mentioned about last year’s anugerah, which carried the theme ‘iluminasi muzik’. My God. Is this a well-planned or just a coincidence?

They are empowering the world with their intelligence and we are weakened by our ignorance. Some races are making money and progress, while the Malays are arguing about kepala lembu/babi. Some religions are just sailing smoothly while we the Muslims fighting each other because we differ in the opinion for the use of kalimah Allah. This is what happened when the very top leaders failed to guide the people to the right path. Weak leadership. Chaotic nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment